Sunday, April 12, 2015

This is a letter we received in the mail, while he was still in the MTC in Utah.
 

Dear Family,
     I love and miss you all!  My testimony has grown so much in the past week.  It is amazing to see how strong the spirit is in the MTC.  Everyone is so happy!  Sorry I haven't written you yet (through mail).  I am a part of a "test schedule".  Just my district is doing it, and basically every second of my day is filled with study, teaching, and being taught.    I have been wanting to write y'all, and so I've been compiling my letter's words for a few days now. 
     I'm not sure if I ever understood how much God helps us in our lives, but now I do!  He is everywhere!  He helps us in so many ways, we can't even imagine. 
     Grant, Will, and Cal...Read the BoM and learn the chronological order that the stories are in.  Read the children's Book of Mormon and Bible Stories and learn to explain how things happened, and you will be surprised at how much you know and don't know.

     Mom, please have Grant, Will, Cal and whomever else send me something they learned from the scriptures every week and tell me how they can apply it to their lives.

      I enjoy every package you send me and the letters are amazing and uplifting.   Thank you.
                                Love y'all,
                                        Elder Watson


No comments:

Post a Comment