Friday, April 17, 2015

     That's so cute!! What Cal said AND the picture you sent.  I look forward to coming home too, but I can't bear the thought of leaving Arizona.
      My ward is interesting.  It's what you would call "Newly weds and nearly deads".  No middle aged people exist there.  I have met bunches of the members, and I bore my testimony in sacrament meeting letting everyone know that I hadn't been out for more than a week yet, and THEN passed around the dinner calendar.  Not a blank space on it anymore ;D
      We don't really have many investigators down here, there are just tons and tons of inactives.  I think our ward is about 150 actives and 350 inactives.  It's really sad.  We do have one new investigator with two 8 year old twins, so that's exciting!  Teaching is just like the district, but me.  not them.  It's scary, knowing that what you say could lead to someone's eternal salvation.  But trusting in the Lord helps.  He is always there, guiding the lessons and helping me teach.  I have taken pictures galore, and i'm sending the SD card out today.
     Love hearing from y'all.
     Love, --Elder Watson--

No comments:

Post a Comment