Sunday, April 12, 2015

MOM!!    
      SCOTTSDALE IS BEAUTIFUL!! I'm going to take some pictures, then send the SD card home. 

     I have learned SO MUCH these past weeks, and remembered even more of what I was taught at home.  I am so thankful that you and Dad took the time to teach me the Gospel when I was young, and encourage you to KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!!!  I love you so much, and Heavenly Father does too!  If you ever need comfort, just pray and i know that you will receive it. 
My companion in the field is 6'4" and ginger.   ;)
     Apparently basketball is pretty big in my current ward, so we'll see how that goes.  I bought my bike yesterday, and it's AMAZING!  My area is only 5 sq miles, but we ride them everywhere.  There are bike lanes and paths through Scottsdale, so we're always riding safe (even if there weren't).  If you ever have any specific questions, just ask!  LOVE YOU!!!
--Elder Watson--


     I'm living in an apartment, with a pool, gym, and tons of other cool stuff.  We have our own washer and dryer, dishwasher, etc.  We have the biggest apartment.  There are six beds and extra mattresses.  I am in the El Durado ward and i am not supposed to "chat"  with Email so I am just following up with more things i forgot to say.  I am Emailing on Wednesday because it was transfers on Monday, so everyone skipped P-day.  After this it will be normal. 
      There are weird wildlife things here, strange birds and lizards and whatnot.  There are palm trees and rocky mountains.  There's hardly any grass.. People just have gravel lawns, but it's beautiful gravel.  The weirdest thing is seeing oranges, lemons, grapefruits and limes just growing on trees everywhere.  I woke up tuesday morning, walked outside, exercised, and grabbed a grapefruit off a tree and ate it.  (it was good)  My companion is from canada, and he's only been out three months yesterday.  Apparently that never happens, but he's an amazing missionary so i can see how he is training already. Love ya!

April 8, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment