Thursday, June 11, 2015






 My week was amazing!!  We had some meetings, a little bit of rain, and other stuff.  Did you know that people use flood irrigation?  Look it up, it's pretty crazy.  My apartment is tiny.  Smaller than my last one.  Two rooms, one bathroom, and four elders.  But it's great!  The ward, Mezona ward, is pretty sweet.  I love the people, and everyone signs up to feed the new missionary!

We got to go play on a huge jungle gym today, that was pretty sweet.  My companion will send pictures.
 
I have not used any sunscreen yet, but after today, I think I will start.  It was HOT!  And it didn't help that we went and played on the jungle gym.  You can probably look it up, it's called Riverview park, Mesa AZ.

Tell Will that he'd better brush his teeth, or they will start falling out.  I'm going to try to send his birthday letter tomorrow, i'll include something about it ;)

Thanks for being mom!

--Elder Watson--

No comments:

Post a Comment